Tuesday, November 3, 2009

A Supportive Boost

I went into the city to see a friend of mine. She has been helping me with the manuscripts for my novels I've written. It's a scary place to be, trying to get your products out to the public and hoping it will catch. I have a few friends with their own business and they are doing the best they can holding their business down. I have friends that took a chance to find themselves and left the comfort of a permanant job to pursue their dreams. You go out their and take chances and hope for the best. Most of us don't always have the money to reinvent ourselves or start our own business. My girlfriend reminded me why I do what I do. We always tell ourselves a year from now we will look back at this moment and laugh. I am not laughing right now but I definitely look forward to it. Thanks Banel for cheering me up.

No comments:

Post a Comment